Fixed Rate Mortgages
We take your enquiry and pass it on to the mortgage broker that will best handle your own individual circumstances. By taking out a low rate remortgage, you can cut your monthly payments. Pay off other unsecured credit and you could save even more.
Low Cost Mortgages
It does not matter if you are self employed, not working or an employees - we can still help you. Self employed people and those on benefits are welcome to apply, as well as employees. Buying a house can be very confusing. Let us show you how easy a mortgage can be.
Apply now for a mortgage, and get your finances back on track even if -
- You have County Court Judgements (CCJ's)
- You have a poor credit rating
- You have mortgage arrears
- You are a discharged bankrupt
- You have payment defaults
- You have been in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
- You've been turned down by other lenders in the past
Consolidate your payments with a remortgage.
You have various options available to you. One of them may be to swap to a low interest mortgage.
We can help with a mortgage in any of the following financial circumstances:
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
- Repayment terms 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years up to 30 years
- Mortgages are available for people in any situation, whether you are employed, self employed or have a poor credit history
- You have had adverse credit within the last 12 months
- You have a non-standard construction or high rise property
- You are on a Low income
- You are looking for Capital repayment or Interest only
- Shared ownership accepted up to 100% of the clients share
- You have Benefit Income only
- You are Self employed
- Your own personal adviser
- No upfront fees and no obligation advice
- Competitive low interest rates