£75000 Tracker Mortgages
The mortgage broker we introduce will try to find the most suitable mortgage for your individual circumstances. Many people use a remortgage to pay off high interest credit and store cards along with their existing mortgage. This helps to save money.
First Time Buyer Mortgages for £75000
We might still be able to help, not just if you are employed, but if you are self employed or not working at all. Do not think that we cannot help you if you are self employed or receiving benefits. We can. If you have completed an IVA, you can still be eligible for a low interest rate mortgage. Call us to find out.
Apply now for a £75000 mortgage, and get your finances back on track even if -
- You have County Court Judgements (CCJ's)
- You have a poor credit rating
- You have mortgage arrears
- You are a discharged bankrupt
- You have payment defaults
- You have been in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
- You've been turned down by other lenders in the past
Consolidate your payments with a £75000 remortgage.
Have you had mortgage arrears in the past? This should not stop you getting a low rate mortgage now. Contact us now.
We can help with a £75000 mortgage in any of the following financial circumstances:
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
- Repayment terms 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years up to 30 years
- Mortgages are available for people in any situation, whether you are employed, self employed or have a poor credit history
- You have had adverse credit within the last 12 months
- You have a non-standard construction or high rise property
- You are on a Low income
- You are looking for Capital repayment or Interest only
- Shared ownership accepted up to 100% of the clients share
- You have Benefit Income only
- You are Self employed
- Your own personal adviser
- No upfront fees and no obligation advice
- Competitive low interest rates