£70000 Fixed Interest Mortgages
The mortgage broker we introduce will try to find the most suitable mortgage for your individual circumstances. If you want to pay off your current mortgage lender, a remortgage is what you need. You can also pay off other loans and cards at the same time.
First Time Buyer Mortgages for £70000
We might still be able to help, not just if you are employed, but if you are self employed or not working at all. We have special products for people who are on benefits, as well as those who are self employed. If you are a first time buyer, we will guide you through the mortgage process in a simple way.
Apply now for a £70000 mortgage, and get your finances back on track even if -
- You have County Court Judgements (CCJ's)
- You have a poor credit rating
- You have mortgage arrears
- You are a discharged bankrupt
- You have payment defaults
- You have been in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
- You've been turned down by other lenders in the past
Consolidate your payments with a £70000 remortgage.
The three important things to us are that you get the best rate, your mortgage completes quickly and you are happy with our service.
We can help with a £70000 mortgage in any of the following financial circumstances:
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
- Repayment terms 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years up to 30 years
- Mortgages are available for people in any situation, whether you are employed, self employed or have a poor credit history
- You have had adverse credit within the last 12 months
- You have a non-standard construction or high rise property
- You are on a Low income
- You are looking for Capital repayment or Interest only
- Shared ownership accepted up to 100% of the clients share
- You have Benefit Income only
- You are Self employed
- Your own personal adviser
- No upfront fees and no obligation advice
- Competitive low interest rates