£60000 Fixed Interest Mortgages
Looking for a house? Let us help you get your mortgage in place so the process is speeded up. If you want to pay off your current mortgage lender, a remortgage is what you need. You can also pay off other loans and cards at the same time.
Bad Credit Mortgages for £60000
It does not matter if you are self employed, not working or an employees - we can still help you. Self employed people and those on benefits are welcome to apply, as well as employees. Even if you are a discharged bankrupt, it does not mean that a low rate mortgage is not available to you. Contact us for more information.
Apply now for a £60000 mortgage, and get your finances back on track even if -
- You have County Court Judgements (CCJ's)
- You have a poor credit rating
- You have mortgage arrears
- You are a discharged bankrupt
- You have payment defaults
- You have been in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
- You've been turned down by other lenders in the past
Consolidate your payments with a £60000 remortgage.
County court judgements that have been satisfied should not stop you getting a mortgage. Call us to find out.
We can help with a £60000 mortgage in any of the following financial circumstances:
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
- Repayment terms 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years up to 30 years
- Mortgages are available for people in any situation, whether you are employed, self employed or have a poor credit history
- You have had adverse credit within the last 12 months
- You have a non-standard construction or high rise property
- You are on a Low income
- You are looking for Capital repayment or Interest only
- Shared ownership accepted up to 100% of the clients share
- You have Benefit Income only
- You are Self employed
- Your own personal adviser
- No upfront fees and no obligation advice
- Competitive low interest rates