Low Interest Rate Mortgages
to purchase a house? Let us help you get your mortgage in place so the process is speeded up.
We can help if you are looking to buy privately, from the local council or if
you need a Buy to Let Mortgage at a low APR interest rate. Fast and simple.
Flexible Rate Mortgages and Fixed Interest Mortgages
You have various options available to you. One of them may be to swap to a fixed interest mortgage or a flexible mortgage.
We take your enquiry and pass it on to the mortgage broker that will best handle your own individual circumstances.
The mortgage broker will find the most suitable lender for your specific requirements and get back to you with the mortgage that suits your needs.
Mortgage with a Poor or Bad Credit History?
If you have had defaults or county court judgments in the past, this does not mean you cannot get a low
interest rate mortgage now.
If you have completed an IVA or you are a discharged bankrupt, you can still be eligible for a mortgage.
Don't believe that past credit problems mean that you cannot get a good mortgage interest rate now. Contact us for the facts. Apply now for a
mortgage and get your finances back on track even if -
- You have had County Court Judgements (CCJ's)
- You have a poor credit rating
- You have mortgage arrears
- You are a discharged bankrupt
- You have payment defaults
- You have been in an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
- You've been turned down by other lenders in the past
Self employed with no accounts?
Whether you are employed or self employed - we can help. We can even help if you are not working.
We have special products for people who are self employed.
You may not be able to prove your income or have no books or accounts. Find
out if we can help.
Remortgage to pay off debts
A remortgage is used to pay off your existing lender and any other finance you may have. The new payments should save you money.
You can pay off credit and store cards, car loans and other high interest rate finance, so reducing your monthly payments overall.
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
- Repayment terms 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years up to 30 years
- Mortgages are available for people in any situation, whether you are employed, self employed or have a poor credit history
- You have had adverse credit within the last 12 months
- You have a non-standard construction or high rise property
- You are on a Low income
- You are looking for Capital repayment or Interest only
- Shared ownership accepted up to 100% of the clients share
- You have Benefit Income only
- You are Self employed
- Your own personal adviser
- No upfront fees and no obligation advice
- Competitive low interest rates
This is the bottom line. As a company, we only get paid if we successfully get your mortgage paid out. We will endeavour to find the most suitable mortgage for your individual circumstances. We will do everything we can to get your mortgage paid out as quickly as possible. We believe we give a first class service to our clients. We hope you will be happy with the outstanding service you receive from us and our brokers. If not, please let us know and we will do our best to help with any problems you may encounter. We will never ask you for any up front fees for arranging your finances.
The broker will contact you by telephone or email to clarify any issues that they are not sure about. You are under no obligation at any time to go ahead with their advice. We take your enquiry, then pass it on to the best mortgage broker we think will be able to handle your own individual circumstances. They will find the most suitable lender for your specific requirements and get back to you with a product that suits your needs.